AZIENDA AGRICOLA SORLINI CINZIA
Information on the processing of personal data according to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR). The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
My website address is: https://parcovillatrecci.it/.
Az. Agr. Sorlini Cinzia with registered office in Via San Bartolomeo, 22 – 53045 Montepulciano (SI), Tax Code: SRLCNZ51P60B157X and VAT number: 01383500525 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as the data controller, informs you pursuant to art . 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196, Legislative Decree 101/2018 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you during the interaction / compilation of data on the Data Controller’s website:
• https://parcovillatrecci.it/ (hereinafter, “Site”) and when filling in contact forms on the website of the Data Controller, requesting online clarifications or requests for support and sending newsletters.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
1. A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• manage and maintain the Site or allow you access to dedicated areas;
• allow you to use any Services requested by you;
• allow you to receive quotes for services requested by you;
• respond to online contact chats;
• process a contact request;
• for administrative-accounting activities in general;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority or upon requests from the Italian or foreign government or the Italian chamber of commerce;
• exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
1. B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Other Purposes:
• send you by e-mail opinion and satisfaction surveys, newsletters and / or invitations to events or subscribe to events of which you are a part or that the Owner organizes.
3. Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Purposes. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will in any case be stored in a form that allows identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Owner has adopted a large variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures referred to in Articles 32-34 of the Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR; uses data encryption technology when necessary for safer communications.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors (the list of data processors is held at the headquarters).
6. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of work purposes, such as during the registration of a web domain or the rental of a server on behalf of the customer. However, it ensures that your personal data will never be made public on the owner’s website.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy and Europe, of the Data Controller and / or of third-party companies also abroad, appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors for the use of the requested services. The personal data provided may be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles 44 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
8. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive invitations to events, newsletters and opinion and satisfaction surveys via e-mail. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
• i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• ii. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
• iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• iv. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
10. Procedures for exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
• a registered letter a.r. to the place of business, with the address stated in the incipit;
• an e-mail to the address: CINZIASORLINI@PEC.IT
This Site and the Controller’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
12. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller / Data Processor (pursuant to articles 4, 24, 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679) is San Az. Agr. Sorlini Cinzia with registered office in Via San Bartolomeo, 22 – 53045 Montepulciano (SI), Fiscal Code: SRLCNZ51P60B157X and VAT number: 01383500525 in the name of its legal representative Sorlini Cinzia.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this Information
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.
—— ADDITIONAL POLICIES AND AGREEMENTS ——
CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT FOR ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OUR CLIENTS AND USERS OF THE SITE
The data controller hereby declares to be aware that following the employment relationship with customers and / or consultancy, even free of charge, with the users of the site, who contact the owner by email or chat or other communication channels, may become aware of data, information and news in general, of a confidential nature and undertakes to maintain the strictest confidentiality on what has been received, as well as on any other news, confidentiality and / or information, in the broadest meaning of the term, learned on and / or by the customer or user of the site.
COOKIES POLICY and STATISTICAL DATA
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting and by third parties. Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
Technical cookies that do not require consent:
Cookies for which consent is required:
All cookies other than the technical ones listed above are installed or activated only following the user’s express consent the first time they visit the site. Consent can be expressed in a general way, by interacting with the brief information banner on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this banner (by clicking on the OK button or on the X button; or by continuing to browse, even with the scroll or through a link); or it can be provided or denied selectively, in the manner indicated below. This consent is tracked on subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed. If the automated system does not work, the user is required to notify the data controller.
Cookies managed by third parties:
– Social network cookies: They are used for sharing content on social networks
– Statistical cookies: Third-party statistics cookies (Google Analytics) are used, for the management of statistics in a non-anonymous form, with tracking of the User’s IP (user data not profiled at IP level), with data sharing with the Third Party.
Access to Third Party Information:
For the deactivation of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
The Facebook pixel tool is also used, which is a tool for the collection of statistical data that allows you to measure the effectiveness of advertising giving the possibility to understand what actions people perform on the site and allows you to understand what a user registered on facebook , has seen within the site. In this case Facebook is the data controller. Tracking conditions will be set out in Facebook’s conditions when you sign up for an account.
Pixel di Facebook:
To disable Facebook Pixels:: https://it-it.facebook.com/business/help/186134205381987
Other technologies (e.g. plugins, widgets, local storage, etc).
Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
Widget: it is a graphical user interface component of a program, which aims to facilitate the user interaction with the program itself. The most used widgets are those of social networks, which allow users to easily open social networks in a separate browser window.
These services allow interaction with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of a site. The interactions and any information acquired by the site are subject to the privacy settings of the third party who created the aforementioned technologies. To receive detailed information on the use of personal data processed when you use these technologies, we invite you to visit the websites of the third party managers of the aforementioned technologies.You will find below the references of these third parties, and next to each of them you will find the link to the page where you can receive information on the processing and, where required by law, express or deny your consent:
-Widget social of Facebook (Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
-Widget social of Instagram (Instagram): https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
-Widget social Youtube (Google): https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser.
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it